Make sure that you have read the policy for writing recommendation letters that apply to you (Bachelors, Engineering, or M.Sc.T students), before you file your request.
Next, please observe the following:
- Recommendation letter requests must be submitted as tickets through this URL.
- You MUST create one ticket per institution, for which you wish a recommendation letter
- You MUST create a ticket, even if the institutions will send the “recommendation letter request” per email — emails are not reliable, and I get such excessive amounts of email that I am more likely than not to miss them.
Make sure that you include, for each ticket:
- A complete and up-to-date grade transcript, for all your years at Ecole Polytechnique.
- A list of courses that you are currently taking – but, where you do not yet have grades
- If you already have a (draft) motivation letter for that institution, do include that also.
When you’re ready, follow this URL to create a ticket and submit your request.