Make sure that you have read the policy for writing recommendation letters that apply to you (Bachelors, Engineering student), before you file your request.
Next, please observe the following:
- Recommendation letter requests must be submitted as tickets through this URL.
- You MUST create one ticket per institution, for which you wish a recommendation letter
- You MUST create a ticket, even if the institutions will send the “recommendation letter request” per email — emails are not reliable, and I get such excessive amounts of email that I am more likely than not to miss them.
Make sure that you include, for each ticket:
- A complete and up-to-date grade transcript, for all your years at Ecole Polytechnique.
- A list of courses that you are currently taking – but, where you do not yet have grades
- If you already have a (draft) motivation letter for that institution, do include that also.
When you’re ready, follow this URL to create a ticket and submit your request.