Giovanna Carofiglio from Cisco France opening the ICN session at the 2017 Cisco-Polytechnique symposium, outlining 7 thought-provoking tasks. I am especially interested in the last talk “how do we solve the ‘crying baby’ problem?” – wondering if he has a solution also to in airplane cabins 😉 — and, as always, looking forward to meeting my old friend Emmanuel Baccelli, also.
- ICN + Industrial Internet = Towards an ICN Cloud Architecture for the IoT? Prof. Dr. Matthias Wählisch, Freie Universitat Berlin
- ICN for the IoT: Energy Efficiency, Opportunities & Challenges, Dr. Emmanuel Baccelli, INRIA
- Temporal-spatial distributed databases over ICN, Prof. Andrea Detti, Università di Roma Tor Vergata
- Stream Reasoning-Based Control of Caching Strategies in CCN Routers, Prof. Dr. Hermann Hellwagner, Klagenfurt University
- Mobile video for ICN, Jacques Samain, Cisco
- Keyword-based mobile application sharing through information-centric connectivity, Dr. Ioannis Psaras, UCL
- Multicast: How do we solve the ‘crying baby’ problem?, Dr. Mayutan Arumathrai, University of Goettingen